When I think of Christmas, I think of sweets. During the holidays I let myself enjoy all my favorites (all homemade, of course). Some of my favorite Christmas recipes are:
1. Sugar Cookie Cutouts, Every year for as far back as I can remember my family has made sugar cookies from scratch and then decorated them. It has always been one of my favorite Christmas traditions (look out for a blog post soon).
2. White Trash Candy, One of my guilty pleasures that I only treat myself to this time of year. Beware, it’s super addicting.
3. Buckeyes, These are one of the most delicious things I’ve ever eaten. Peanut butter and chocolate, how can you go wrong?
4. Coffee Cake, Every Christmas morning we have a breakfast that can be prepared the night before or easily in the morning (and was often coffee cake). I didn’t always know I liked coffee cake so I missed out on too many years but now, whenever I eat it, I think of Christmas.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake, I fist made this recipe a couple years ago on Christmas eve and it was DELICIOUS and super easy (though I suggest you made the dough from scratch)!
6. Peanut Butter Blossoms, Always been one of my favorites!
- Twelve Days of Christmas Cookies: An Online Cookie Swap : Sugar Cookies (hello-homebody.com)
- Best Cookies To Bring To A Cookie Exchange (new102.cbslocal.com)
- Easy Sugar Cookies Recipe (food.com)
- Grandma’s Sugar Cookies (98percentvegetarian.wordpress.com)