One of the easiest dinner recipes, I promise!
Sometimes, I just want something hot for dinner without the hassle. I recently came across a recipe similar to this on Pinterest and was more than impressed by the results (and my fiance loved it!). It was surprisingly flavorful and I didn’t decide to start making it until a couple hours before we ate it. It’s an absolutely delicious dish that requires very few ingredients and only a little prep. You probably already have all of the ingredients in your cupboards!
What You Need
- a package of chicken breasts or tenders
- a jar of mild salsa
- 1 cup cheese (I used a three cheese package)
- Place chicken in crockpot and pour salsa over the breasts. Cook on high for 1/2 – 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Place chicken in casserole dish and pour over some of the salsa from the crockpot. Cover with cheese and place in oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble.
- Serve with a side of veggies or a salad.
What do you think? Has anyone else tried this?