Some nights, I want a dinner made of fresh ingredients that is hot, yet not too heavy. These flatbread pizzas are some of my favorites and are easy to make. You can customize them to your tastes and change the ingredients up day to day. Just add a glass of wine and enjoy a delicious, fresh, meal.
- flat bread or naan
- turkey pepperoni (or regular, if you’re like my fiance)
- mozzarella cheese
- veggies of choice (I love zucchini and mushrooms)
- fresh basil, chopped (optional)
- marinara sauce for dipping
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Coat your naan or flatbread with olive oil.
- Chop your veggies and sauté over medium-high heat with olive oil.
- Bake flatbreads in the oven for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
- Add cheese, pepperoni and veggies. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Add fresh basil and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.