Valentine’s Day isn’t a holiday that I really worry too much about but I love a good excuse to make cute gifts. There are plenty of options to give your loved one a gift without spending too much money while still gifting something meaningful. Here are some cute ideas I found online that would be great gifts to give this Friday (come on, you still have time).1. 12 Months of Pre-Planned Date Nights, This is a great gift that allows you and your SO to spend more time together making memories, which is worth way more than any bouquet of flowers of box of chocolates.
2. Beverage of Choice, Here’s a simple gift that shows how well you really know your guy or gal. All you need is a 6 pack of their favorite beverage, some colored paper and scissors
3. Valentine’s Day Sharpie Mug, This gift idea is cheap, customizable and fun. Whether your SO/friend/relative loves coffee or tea, this mug will always remind them of you
4. Book of Love Coupons, This DIY gift idea is easy with the help of Martha Stewart. This gift idea allows you to customize and, you know what, I would rather my boyfriend give me a coupon toward a massage or car wash rather than flowers
5. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Hearts, Chocolate covered strawberries are one of the most amazing things in this world. Any guy or gal can enjoy them
6. Book Art, Create this romantic book art by choosing one of your (or your SOs) favorite book and cut out heart shapes with a hole punch. Place on a piece of paper and hang in a matted frame