Finally, it feels like spring may be here. The prediction of a high of 70 degrees and party cloudy is fine by me. I hope this weather becomes the norm but I am still taking advantage of today’s warmth by ditching the coat and boots and opting instead for an outfit that is spring casual and will prevent me from being too covered up. The addition of some sunnies and a hat will keep the sun out of my eyes while I spend as much time outdoors as possible. I’ll likely try to get some yard work done today and hope to open the windows while I finish some spring cleaning.
2. MADEWELL Biltmore Straw Fedora, $58
3. Converse Chuck Taylors, $50
4. MADEWELL Simple Stacking Rings, $25
7. Gap Clean Leather Belt, $29.95
8. Gap 1969 Destructed Real Straight Jeans, $69.95