I say this every month but oh my goodness how did we get through July this quickly. I don’t want summer to end but I will be soooo happy when fall arrives. I haven’t quite been bitten with the autumn bug yet but I appreciate every day this summer that stays below 80. This month was a good month and I started a new job, which has been a great experience thus far and I think will be a good for me. My schedule will be very different but I will still have plenty of structure, which is something I appreciate. I’m sure it will take some time before I completely get the hang of things but I’m looking forward to the future. The extra cash will be nice and I can’t wait to get things we need for the house (and, let’s face it, my wardrobe).
1. A Beautiful Mess Kitchen, I think kitchens can be the most beautiful rooms in a house and I love that this image inspires a unique way to add color
2. Thoughts From Alice Fireplace & Mantel, I have two mantels and am always out for ideas on how to decorate them and show off some of our more interesting items
3. Love Bakes Good Cakes Cinnamon Roll Cake, Cinnamon roll cake? This looks and sounds absolutely delicious and a much easier than traditional cinnamon rolls
4. Happily Grey Striped Dress + Vest, I am soooo in love with this striped dress and this look. It’s so put together yet still casual enough for everyday
5. Call ME PMC Black Bean Tomato Quinoa Salad with Texas Vinaigrette, Black beans, avocados, and rice are a fantastic combo. As a huge fan of burrito bowls, I like this more salad-based option for a homemade bowl
6. Little Miss Momma How to: Beach Waves for Short Hair, Currently, my hair isn’t that short but I usually have a short bob and always struggled with curling it with a traditional curling iron. I will definitely refer to this next time I go short and want to add some wave