1. Happily Grey Personal Style – Clouded, I absolutely adore the detail in this sweater and how she styled the whole outfit. It’s the perfect fall outfit with a pair of chelsea boots and an adorable felt hat.
2. Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake, Cinnamon rolls and coffee cake are two of my favorite things so to combine them is just amazing. I am going to make a point to go out and purchase a bundt cake pan so I can give this delicious dessert a try (though without the lemon).
3. Plate Rack with Vintage Plates, I cannot get enough of these beautiful blue and white plates. My mother-in-law was generous enough to give me her collection of blue and white plates and I absolutely love them. I hope to add to the collection over time and to display some of the most beautiful in my kitchen.
4. Fall Home Tour, I’ve always been obsessed with open shelves and I love how clean this kitchen looks while still looking lived in. The blue mason jars and pie sign are the best part. I really may need to make my way to World Market to get the sign for my own kitchen.
5. Medium Length Hair, I have always had a bob in different lengths and I love it but lately I’ve been thinking maybe I should let my hair grow some more. This image showed my that longer hair can still have the look of a long bob.
6. Fall Textures & Patterns, I currently have a long, houndstooth coat but would love to pick up a lighter jacket that I can wear throughout the fall and this is exactly what I’ve been looking for.