It’s Friday! After working the last two Saturdays it feels sooooo good to know that I don’t have to get up early and go into work tomorrow morning. I have great plans to relax as much as possible and get some things done, such as going to the grocery store and vacuuming the stairs (fun, right?!). I cannot believe Christmas is now less than 2 weeks away and I’m grateful to have almost all of my shopping done. Here are five Friday favorites that I’m loving right now:
1. The delicious Vanilla Bean Shortbread Cookies I picked up from Pistacia Vera. Last Sunday was Village Lights in German Village and I picked up two baggies of their delicious cookies. I can’t get enough of them.
2. My big, warm down comforter. It’s been keeping me warm on cold nights and is just oh so comfy. My bed is one of my absolute favorite places to be (especially when it’s filled with my hubs, kitty, and pup).
3. Binge watching American Horror Story Season 3 on Netflix. In case you haven’t heard, Netflix has added the third season of AHS and I can’t stop (no, I won’t stop!).
4. The Blue Jackets 5-Game Winning Streak. I had such high hopes for the Jackets this season and they’ve had lots of ups and downs (maybe more downs) buuuuuut last night they won their fifth game in a row!!
5. Wearing my beautiful Frye Chelsea Boots everywhere I go. Ever since Chris got me these boots for my birthday, I just can’t seem to wear them enough. Oooooh…. they’re so beautiful!
Happy weekend, y’all! Have a good one!