I can’t believe August is already gone and we’re a week into September. We were able to enjoy a few fall-like days this weekend and it was absolutely beautiful! I’m hoping to do some more house cleaning and organizing before the weather gets too cold since our one year in the house is less than two months away. We are so happy to be where we are. Before autumn truly arrives, we’re trying to grill out as much as possible and spend time at the dog park with Max. I’ll certainly be sad to see summer go.
1. Inspired by Charm Gallery Wall, Though the first level of our apartment has plaster walls that I don’t feel comfortable nailing into, this image inspires me to add more color to our main living space in the form of textiles and accessories
2. Happily Grey Comfortable Fashion, I adore this fall look and even though many people classify large hats as man-repellers, I can’t get enough of them
3. Blackberry Lemon Gin Fizz, This drink screams summer and I won’t say no to a sparkling alcoholic beverage
4. Newborn Photo Shoot with Dog, When I first came across this I laughed and laughed. I’m pretty in love with my dog and am almost crazy enough to have newborn photos taken with him
5. Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips, Zucchini is my favorite summer staple. This recipe reminds me of the delicious zucchini parmesan smaller platter they offer at Marcella’s
6. Wavy Long Bob, I’ve been growing my hair out since Chris and I were engaged over a year ago and hope to take off some length soon and add some low lights